Pediatric Ophthalmologist in Orange County
An expert pediatric ophthalmologist in Orange County, Dr. Golareh Fazilat works to treat eye injuries, correct vision problems, and perform delicate procedures at her Orange County center. Children who visit the Children’s Eye Center of Orange County receive the benefits of Dr. Fazilat’s experience when it comes to diagnosing and treating eye disorders, in addition to the attention of a caring staff.
The inclusive eye care provided at the center for infants and children include routine eye exams, back to school exams, and treatment for a wide range of eye issues, like glaucoma, strabismus, and droopy eyelids. The center also sees infants for vision evaluation following premature birth. Additionally, children can choose a pair of eyeglasses right at the center rather than having to visit an outsourced company. This allows the staff who treats the child to follow them through the entire process of vision correction, resulting in a more perfect fit.
Which conditions do you see at Children’s Eye Center of Orange County?
As an experienced pediatric ophthalmologist in Orange County, Dr. Golareh Fazilat sees patients for a range of issues relating to the eye and how the eyes relate to the brain. It’s a good idea to schedule an appointment if you suspect that your child has any sort of vision issues or is experiencing eye irritation, because early intervention and treatment is important when it comes to eye health. Just some of the eye conditions seen at our center include:
- Lazy eye – The brain’s favoring of one eye over the other
- Stye – A red bump that forms under or above the lower or upper eyelid
- Red eyes – A condition that can occur anywhere in the eye, and is usually the result of infection or irritation
- Droopy eyelids – A condition that is typically a result of weakened muscles
- Double vision – A condition that is challenging to diagnose and can make it hard for your child to focus or read
- Uveitis – A form of eye inflammation that often involves pain and discomfort
- Allergic eye disease – A condition that occurs when allergens attack the surface of the eye, resulting in redness and itching
- Glaucoma – Clouding of the eyes that is more common in adults, but can still occur in children
Entrust your child’s vision to Orange County’s best. Contact us today.